Our Installation Managers are an integral part of the company – responsible for running multiple projects through the delivery/installation phase, ensuring an excellent experience for multiple clients. You’re not on your own though – back up is provided by the Contracts Manager, Operations Manager & Project Co-Ordinator as well as cross-department to give you the best chance of success.
Salary Package is negotiable depending on experience and incorporates a basic salary and a quarterly performance-related bonus.
The role is based at our office in Waterlooville but with regular travel to customer sites around the UK for site surveys, site meetings and installation supervision. It is anticipated the split between office and site will be approximately 50/50.
- Management of projects – On Time, Snag-Free
- Manage resources on time & budget
- HSQE management within projects
- To earn recommender feedback & repeat business from clients
- Prompt & satisfactory resolution of snags & warranties
- A well-organised and technically adept individual with a thirst for learning
- Hard-working, honest and dependable
- Practical and common-sense approach to uncovering problems and providing solutions
- Able to cope with high-pressure situations
- Happy to go the extra mile
- Able to balance conflicting viewpoints, for example great customer service with cost control
- Previous construction industry experience on projects ranging from £10K to £750K
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstration of previous project management and organisation skills
- Good mathematical ability, commercial awareness
- Ability to absorb technical knowledge
- Site management & H&S qualifications such as SSSTS/SMSTS, or IOSH Managing Safely
- People-management skills, both for direct and sub-contract labour
- Salary in the region of £42K P/a dependant on qualifications & experience, a company vehicle will be provided, you will be included in the company bonus scheme.
- Standard hours are 07:30 – 16:30 with half an hour for lunch.
- This role is an excellent position to make a difference and become a key player in a growing company