This door combines our Rapidor Impact self-repairing high speed door together with a vertical air curtain system. Improved hygiene and temperature control with a vertical door air curtain. The integration of these two systems is a patented world-first and creates a new type of doorway solution that is unique in being able to maintain separation between two zones for temperature, hygiene or air pressure control, whether the door is open or closed.
The Air system has a vertical air curtain within each side track of the door. Each side has an air intake & outlet which creates highly effective separation between two environments when the door is open. This design creates a double air barrier across the doorway and recirculates air instead of creating turbulence like a conventional air curtain.
Rapidor Impact fast action doors have a self-repairing design with a soft-bottom edge, meaning that if the door curtain is hit by traffic then it will automatically reinsert itself back into the tracks when next operated. This helps to greatly reduce the cost of maintenance and repair with no downtime or emergency callout costs. The rapid roll doors fast operation of up to 2500mm/second also ensures that productivity is enhanced and the reduced cycle time helps to reduce energy bills.
The specialist Rapidor Impact Air speed door provides a unique combination of a high speed door and a vertical door air curtain for high usage openings where separation of two environments for temperature, hygiene or air pressure control is critical.
- Integral air curtain means it is the first speed door system to give effective separation between zones even when open
- High speed ensures efficiency and low cycle time for reduced running costs
- Multi-function control panel enables many operation & automation options
- Self-repairing feature minimises downtime & repair costs
- Wide range of finishes & colours for the door frame & curtain
- Designed for high traffic & high usage area
- Low air permeability and excellent hygiene barrier
- Bespoke electrical configurations available
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles for guaranteed durability
- Reduces energy costs through innovative design
- Allows safe traffic flow between areas whilst maintaining separation of different environments
I am really impressed with the quality and design of the doors from Tekta
The Rapidor Impact Air comes with a wide selection of different options that ensure suitability in all sorts of environments and applications.
Door construction in 441, 304 or 316 grade stainless steel
Maximum opening speed increased to 3 metres per second
7mm thick multi-layer insulated curtain to improve the thermal performance of the door
Reduced air permeability
Reduced air permeability pack to reduce air transfer through the door
Heating kit for the side columns & motor to make the door suitable for chilled areas
Door upgrades to make the door rodent proof
A variety of safety features are available, such as; photo beams, safety edges, light curtains and traffic lights
The doors can be operated by radar sensor, induction loop, remote control or push button and can be interlocked if required
Like to know the What, Where, When & Why of Speed Doors?